Inspire others to become fully alive. That is my passion.
Marriage: to lead my wife in a Godly relationship so she may live her life to her fullest and be reminded she is always cherished.
- Fight for her every chance I get.
- Pray daily together before going to sleep
- Provide massages for Mrs. Mewie’s poor back
Family: to inspire and guide my children to pursue Godly endeavors.
- Spend at least 1 quality hour with them on a daily basis
- Pray over each child before going to sleep
- Cause a big smile each day to let them know I love them
Storytelling: to pierce the minds and hearts of loved ones with fun, wonder and hope
- Produce stories that invoke emotion, thoughtfulness, and fulfillment
- Edit drafted novel. Revise again. Then publish.
- Never stop learning and keep improving my craft.
Career: to add remarkable value to those I work with so that I may gain more experience, skills and wisdom.
- Live and breathe brand journalism and content marketing
- Recognize and appreciate others’ contributions
- Build meaningful, life-long relationships
Advance His Kingdom: to encourage and model His love to others.
- Meditate on truth and love
- Constantly learn and gain understanding why people reject faith so that I can be more relatable and approachable
- Actively share life with those who don’t care to go to church.
The third bullet point may seem odd to some but Francis Chan explains it best:
Christians are like manure: spread them out and they help everything grow better, but keep them in one big pile and they stink horribly.
In the end, everything I do, I do it for the glory of someone I believe in (1 Corinthians 10:31).
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
Updated on January 15, 2016.