By far, my most challenging yet fun video production.
What was so difficult about this project?
- Sourced from seven different cameras
- Manually synced the footage
- Leveraged the best audio tracks I could find – the selection was very limited
- So much energy resulted from the event that people wanted this production to be seen and shared ASAP
What was so fun about this production?
- Since I wasn’t observing the event as an audience member, I smile every time I see this footage – so many happy people during this 4-minute dance!
- I learned how to use a cool split-screen software plug-in to Final Cut Pro X called SplitScreen X – you can see my application of it at 3:12
- This video went viral within VMware’s internal and external social networks – the feedback has been very encouraging
- Makes me want to do even better for the next Flash Bash (and yes, a sequel performance is definitely going to happen)
Very fun times for 2013 and the year is not over yet. So much more to look forward to!